I saw Rich Litvin ask his clients to focus on 2020, and I thought I would take it on myself. 2018 – can you believe is almost over? Most coach always asks me to focus and reflect. However, my coach, Patty DeDominic, asked me to start focusing on 2019. Then, Rich talked about focusing on 2020. Focusing on 2020 makes a lot of sense coupled with what my coach asked me to work- my business. It makes a hell of a lot of sense! Why? Because if I have 2020 in mind, then I am going to plan and prove that 2019 was fantastic.
How is that possible? As a creative, I am always thinking of new and creative things. I am always thinking of a vision. Many of us are always being reactive which can make us crazy. Well, I am of the mind that life is created as opposed to being reacted to. I used to be very reactive. I still am a little. The difference is that I now recognize it and can cut it off the moment I experience it. Being reactive takes a lot of energy and robs me of life and the possibility of my dreams.
I had an amazing life in 2018! All I can say is that I am happy. I have learned a lot about myself and my life and contributed a lot to my clients. I have transformed myself and my business by putting a lot of ways of being and steps in place for success. My commitments have been consistent. I am happy and excited about the future, no matter what happens, because I am present and ready to be ready (in the words of Abraham Hicks and the law of attraction). My clients received much value from my services as their Personal Life Coach, and that will only get better. I created and brought that value that I desired to bring to their life, and they bring value to my life.
Do you want to have a progressive and wonderful 2020? If you want to have a great 2020, you have to make sure that your 2019 is amazing so that it folds into 2020 with ease.
We are creative people. We create our lives every day, whether in a good way or a bad way. The challenge of being creative is that we are always thinking about the future. We spend very little time reflecting on what we are proud of or grateful for. This is the time of year to start looking.
What are you most proud of — just one little thing?
- I asked four of my clients a question that resulted in them getting engaged to the love of their life and being married.
- I asked one of my clients a question that resulted in her creating a new job and making the salary of her dreams with a company where her personal and professional mission was in alignment.
- I asked one of my clients a question that resulted in her becoming an Angel investor.
- I asked one of my clients a question that resulted in her getting a huge bonus.
- I asked one of my clients a question that resulted in him being complete with the death of his father 5 years ago and being at peace with the death of his mother, knowing that his parents were proud of him.
- I asked one of my clients a question and had her write her personal and professional mission which resulted in her getting a job, getting paid what she wanted with all the perks she wanted, even the perks she did not know she wanted.
- I asked one of my clients a question which resultedin her telecommuting one day, something that her company had never done before.
- I asked one of my clients a question that resulted inher leaving her divorce behind and moving to another country, creating an excellent job and creating a new relationship where she is living life her way.
- I asked my client one question that resulted in her becoming a significant contributor to the success of her company.
- I asked my client one question that resulted in her falling in love with herself and realizing that she deserved all that she wanted in her life. Now, she knows she is the creator of her reality.
- I asked my client one question, and she increased her income and got a fabulous new job in approximately 3 days.
As your coach, I ask questions that will make you nervous.
I have you face the things you are avoiding at all costs.
I have you create small actions that’ll make a massive difference.
I have you be present in your life.
I have you be accountable in your life.
I have you create a positive relationship with yourself first and foremost.
I love coaching. I have been called magical; however, I can assure you that I do not have a magic wand. But, I will help you tune into yourself in a way that you have never done before. Here is what I request of you:
#1: Schedule yourself for a free 15 Hello Call. Be open to listen and share yourself on this call. This call is the beginning of what will be a transformation in your life.
#2: You will need to be open to listening and sharing completely. Be judgment free of yourself. Do this, and I promise you that your life will already begin to change.
Thank you, Rich Litvin, for your layout and contribution to me.