My life had no single “defining moment.” Rather, I faced times when I needed to take a stand for myself or be lost forever. I was living my life by someone else’s design, not by my own.
Internal anger and lack of confidence ruled my world. I was a runner. Mine was a deep anger that was turned in on myself. My stomach was always in knots, and I swallowed my voice, sulking and shutting down. Or, I could go off in an instant…
I work with people who want to build confidence in areas of life that are important to them.
- Does this resonate? You are highly intelligent and well put together. You’ve got it going on, but you feel that you’re not going anywhere. The only thing that’s changing is time and your age. (Yes, I went there.) You have the trappings of a good life, but something’s missing?
- Do you feel empty and confused and you don’t know why?
- Do you come home from a successful day of work and look in the mirror and see a beautiful woman who is not happy?
- What do you want? What is important to you? What do you really care about? That’s what we’ll work on.
- Many of my clients initially struggle with FEAR: “False Evidence Appearing As Real”
- Are you afraid to take personal risks?
- Are you afraid to put yourself out there to ask for what you want?
- Do you think your fears are real?
While working with me, you will begin to take deliberate steps to go after what you want and get what is important to you. You will remove the things that are in your way. You will begin to really take care of yourself and develop a relationship with yourself and others, And over time you will embrace your inner value and self-worth. By developing a long lasting relationship where you put yourself first authentically, you will be free to live life your way, using the tools that will last a lifetime.
- Build your inner confidence
- Have you get real and authentic with yourself
- Have you develop a strong sense of who you truly are
- Have you let go of your fears and gain courage
- Have you go after what you want