Contribute these 20 things to your life. If you practice them, they will make you happy.
- Stop all negative thoughts dead in their tracks as soon as they show up
- Do not, text, email, or call anyone when you are angry (I am practicing this one)
- When angry find the source of the anger and flush it down the toilet.
- Know that love starts and ends with you (Love never ends, that’s why we get mad)
- Start accepting that you and your thoughts are the cause of everything in your life
- Happiness is a result of how you feel about yourself moment to moment (Is that why my hair is so great LOL)
- Cause someone else to be happy and you will be happy (Who wants to be happy? Lets play)
- If happiness is something you desire make something exciting happen for yourself instead of waiting for something to happen
- Be happy instead of in reaction. The only thing to react to is Joy and laughter
- Laugh 20 times per day. (Don’t question it Just do it!)
- Be a yes to love, joy and happiness
- Be ready to create a space of forgiveness
- Have enthusiasm and passion live together in the same space
- Honor your freedom and let others have theirs
- Spend time being grateful for how happy and great your life is, and if it does not look happy, fake it until you make it. One baby gratitude at a time (something like, “I’m amazing when I smile”)
- The less judgmental you are of yourself the happier you will become.
- Do not put limits on who, what or how you love. Just love
- Do not complain to yourself or to others (This is a huge one, I still have a hard time with this one)
- The more you love the bigger your vison of life
- The more love you give away, the more love you receive back.
“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give yourself that you truly give.” Kahlil Gibran
Live Life Your Way,
Noreen Sumpter Life Coach