Understanding Google Analytics and regularly reviewing the activity reports is one of the most important things you can do for your business as it tells you whats working and what is not working in your overall digital marketing efforts. It can help you clearly define and target where and how you should spend your time in attracting new business.
Every business owner has pressing questions which include;
- What do you see when you Google yourself or your business online?
- How do your potential customers find your business website?
- Who is visiting your website, and when?
- What are they looking at when they visit?
- How much is a click worth to you?
- How long are website visitors staying on your site?
- Which pages or blogs are most popular or drive the most lead conversions?
November’s Lunch Lady event went over how to answer these questions as we took a deep dive into the world of Google Analytics!
- We reviewed some of the most important steps to improving and setting up your Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and Search Console properties and showed you how to connect them to your Google Ads account if you have one.
- We also covered how to set-up regular reports that focus on just the information important to you, and get them delivered to your inbox as often as you’d like.
Learning to navigate Google Analytics is one of the most important things you can do for your business.
About the presenter:
Alexandra Gebhardt is the Chief Strategist for Inside Media Networks, her digital marketing firm. In her current role, Alex delivers over 10 years tactical hands-on experience promoting brand content on emerging social and mobile platforms. She helps startups and Fortune 500 firms develop their content strategy, build online communities, encourage conversations, and generate leads. An evangelist and active member of the tech community, Alexandra is considered an expert in social media, content marketing, web / blog development, SEO, email marketing, marketing automation, podcasting/monetization, and online content distribution. She was also Executive Producer for a range of technology broadcast and online programming. Prior to starting her own agency, Alexandra held global senior marketing, sales, and tech positions at Agfa and was Manager Digital Color, Pantone, Inc.
Her contagious passion for technology, marketing, and social media helps her advise her clients on how to best integrate the latest tools into their business plans to drive results and ROI. Her unique insight into new media technologies brings a fresh spin to traditional communications, PR, and media content. Alexandra delivers the experience, content, and edge that empower content strategies her clients employ or seek to implement.
Alex has worked with a broad range of firms across multiple industries. Some of the companies she’s helped include; Apple Inc. (FileMaker), Microsoft, HP, Olibra/Bond, Beddit, Bendheim, Looker, Tamr, Nifti, Carpooling (before being purchased by BlaBlaCar), Oomnitza, AVCON, Collages.net, Phottix.
Ms. Gebhardt is a also seasoned speaker, who for most of her career has presented technical, marketing, and social media related topics regularly at global industry conferences such as; CES, National Association of Broadcasting NAB (Post|Production World) Conference for 8 years, and Photokina’s Business Forum Imaging conference in Cologne, Germany for 3 years.