Peace, Love, Security & Privacy: What You Need to Know about Cyber Security Information and Your Energy in 2020 and Beyond
It’s a new decade! With this new decade comes a new set of threats to think about. It’s exhausting! We want to LIVE life with FREEDOM, not think about all the things we FEAR when it comes to:
- our business
- our family
- our money
- our time
- our personal information, and
- our privacy
Security and privacy doesn’t have to be scary, but in this NEW decade it is critical, and our responsibility, to be an informed business owner and consumer. Whether you have a small business, are a leader in a large company, or are thinking about how to keep your family safe, February’s Lunch Lady was a knowledgable lesson regarding cybersecurity threats we all face!
Our attendees came with their laptops and phones in hand, ready for a hands-on tutorial on what you should know in 2020!
- Security and privacy on social media.
- Knowing your rights! How the new privacy regulations impact you.
- What you need to do protect yourself and the data you are receiving from people. How you should manage this as your business gets bigger.
- How you stay safe using third party tools (Eventbrite, virtual assistant platforms, etc).
- Data, data, and more data! Sending contracts and other documents securely.
- The truth about using computers on public WIFI and working in coffee shops.
- How you should secure your devices (phone, IPAD or tablet)?
- What is the cloud? Why can’t you see it? How do you access it? What happens if the cloud is hacked?
About the presenter:
Jessica Robinson is CEO of PurePoint International. PurePoint is the security company of choice for innovative and forward thinking businesses globally. PurePoint International provides cyber security and data privacy consulting and training for financials services, insurance and other middle market global companies with $150-$500M in revenue. Jessica speaks internationally on cybersecurity and data privacy, and is on the board of both for profit, and non profit, technology and security organizations. Jessica is passionate about helping CEOs lead secure companies and all individuals live consciously secure lives.