I cannot imagine the thought of having to go out to work and perform a job that I do not like or am not happy with. According to the Conference Board research group, only 45% of American people are satisfied with their jobs. That leaves 55% of the population that are not happy with their job. Can you imagine, a doctor or Health care provider training all these years and deciding that they do not like their job or the people they take care of? Scary.
Not receiving job satisfaction can have a profound impact on how you not only do your job, but how you are left feeling at the end of the day. Are you satisfied?
• Do you think it is important to enjoy your job or are you just in it for the money?
• Do you think that if you enjoy your job your life is fuller?
• Is it important for you to be able to express yourself in the work that you do?
• Do you think that you can either have money or happiness at work, and have to give up one for the other?
• Do you think it takes courage to go after your passions?
In the past, enjoying your job was considered a foreign concept by some. Most people were raised to grin and put up with the jobs that they had. Going for a job that you enjoyed was considered to be stupid. It was only important that you gained security and that garnered you the all important paycheck.
People who are working at jobs they enjoy, enjoy their lives a lot more than ones that just accept their situation. Today, it is important to create a life that you love and a job that you enjoy. More people are evaluating what is really important to these days.
What is important to you?
• Are the things that are important to you things that you can share with others?
• Are you snuffing out your passion and accepting a second best life or third best life?
It is time to re-evaluate your life and focus on what is important to you. What are you willing to do to have your job provide you the satisfaction you want?
Go for the life that you want NOW! Stop talking, stop making yourself wrong.
Make yourself RIGHT – Today, Tomorrow, Always. Call me to see how 718 834 9450.