We all have business setbacks, disappointments, and moments of being thrown off course by the constant changes around us.
Our options: we can stay stuck or use these moments as opportunities to learn, grow and create something better.
Let’s commit to moving forward into the new year with a commitment to continuous learning and improvement!
Jen Slaw taught us to think like a juggler: Set clear goals, embrace a growth mindset, and implement deliberate practice….all while staying flexible in the face of change.
She shared her unconventional career path from structural engineer to professional juggler to speaker and her 4-step framework for greater performance and fulfillment in life and work.
We had FUN tossing some balls around as we:
- Focused & Prioritized efficiency and presence. Juggling is NOT multi-tasking.
- Improved Collaboration & Communication. Teams should always be getting tighter.
- Identified Stumbling Blocks. The same mistakes yield the same results.
- Created & Mastered New Strategies. Commit to a growth mindset & continuous improvement.
- Heard Inspirational Stories – from party-clown to Broadway!…and 3 steps you will apply to your own career growth.
“People left energized and inspired by both the actual practice & deep metaphors of juggling.” – Exponent Philanthropy
“Left a lasting impression…a memory our team will continue to share in future conversations.” – Bristol-Myers Squibb